Thursday, October 01, 2009

Back Blogging Again


As you all can see by the previous post it has been quite some time since my last post. After so many friends have jumped on the "Blogging Bandwagon" recently, I decided it was time for me to resume my blogging activities.

RECAP:

Jared is now 4 years old soon to be 5 on January 9th. That is just beyond amazing to me! Jared is in 4 year old Preschool right now and absolutely loves it. He is there 3 days a week for 2 1/2 hrs- it goes way to fast for both of us... Everyday is an adventure with Jared. We have the same stubborn personality that makes even the smallest task very trying sometimes. As much as it frustrates me it amazes me that he is now old enough to embrace so many emotions. He is definitely starting act like a big kid :)

Kyle (who never made it in the previous blog) is a full on 2 year old boy. It is definitely different once you have 2 boys... second one turns into a "boy" way faster than the first one did! Kyle also is in 2 year old Preschool- my saving grace! Every day it gets a little better for him. What can I say ... he loves his Mommy :) Those of you that know Kyle know that he is very rough on his body. That boy is constantly injuring something. But he is a tough little dude- he rarely cries over these injuries. He has had 3 accident reports at school already....I am sure there will be many more! Kyle is a very loving little boy- or wubbing according to him :) I am interested in seeing more of his personality come to life this year.

Jeff is still working at Clear Channel Radio - but was promoted this year to a Sales Manager for 3 different stations. He is taking his new job in stride...a more demanding role than he had before. For all of us that know Jeff, it is not an option to not do something well. According to everyone but him, he is doing an incredible job....he just likes to be hard on himself :)

Me (Anna) I am going to be the author of this blog taking you through our journey of life! I am still currently a Stay at Home Mom for my 2 little boys. I am currently thinking of expanding some of my education...thats about as far as I have gotten with that plan ;) Jeff and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary this July bringing our grand total to 12 years together. Pretty soon we will hit our break even point - being together equal to time not being together... 4 more years :)

Pets - Abby our dog. The puppy in the previous blog unfortunately passed away. So we now have Abby our 2 year old Golden Retriever. Simon and Jack our cats. 4 goldfish.

That pretty much brings everyone up to speed. I will be doing more day to day posts from here on out! Welcome back those of you who used to read this and welcome newbees!!

Enjoy the ride that we call life, Anna


2 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

YAY! I am so excited about this :)

1:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm glad my husband got notice that you are blogging again- I didn't get an email!!! Although I hope I know most everything about your family, it's still fun to read! Keep it up!

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home