Tuesday, April 04, 2006

We are Back

I know I have said this before but I am truely going to try harder to keep this thing up to date. We had quite a bit of down time but I am going to try really hard to not slack off.

SO.......

Jared is doing great , he is now almost 15 months old!!! I know time flies. He is an active little boy. He started walking at 10 months so he is now in the running phase, he keeps me on my toes thats for sure. He is not a big talker yet. He has focused all his energy on physical activity. He does say a few words......DaDa, ball, down, done thats about it. No your not wrong.....you didn't see MaMa on there. For some reason Jeff and I are both DaDa! Go Figure!!!

We have also added a new family member....... a puppy! Her name is Macy and she is a golden retriever. So far she is doing well in her new home. We have only had her for a few days. I will try and get some pictures of her up here.

Well I say that is good for now. Keep checking in on us. I think you will be surprised this till, I am really going to stick with this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home