Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Cutest Smile in the World

Yesterday was the day, the day I have been waiting for. I have dreamt of this day since I fell in love with his little "gas grins". It was the cutest smile in the world I'm sure of it. But if you want to hear all of the details about this precious moment you will have to ask Ebony. Yes, you read that right. Our cat was the recipiant of Jareds first smile. Not the people that have been catering to his every need the past 7 weeks, but the big black fuzzy cat. We were petting the kitty and there it was, tounge out, even a little coo to the cat. Since then Jeff and I have both been blessed with smiles but, we try not to steal Ebony's glory. I will try and snap a picture, but we haven't really figured out what exactly makes the little monster grin.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are we sure that Ebony doesn't just give him excessive gas?

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cynthia loves the Hamel/Leitch family :) What a funny bunch you are!
Love, the roomie

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home