Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Bigger by the day

For those of you keeping track, Jared is now 6 weeks old. I know, it is going so fast. I do believe he is going thru a growth spurt. The boy is eating like crazy. I was looking at the outfit he came home from the hospital in and there is no way he could fit in that now. I didn't realize how much he had grow. I do see him an awful lot! Right now it doesn't seem like that much is going on to write about. My day basically consists of a 3 hour routine. Change diaper, feed, play, snuggle, Jared nap, clean or eat or shower, then all over again. So if you have something you want to know, post a comment, that might give me something new to write about. Well, it is time to start my routine from the top, anyone want to change a diaper?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home